“It is a very bad situation” after she claimed that she had got “four days to live.”
She was a three -year -old mother, 41 years old, who was having sex by Jeffrey Epstein and accused Prince Andrew of sexual abuse when she was seventeen years old, saying she was in the hospital after a horror bus crashed.
6

6
A horrific picture of itself from the hospital bed to Instagram on Sunday, covered with bruises.
In a comment beside this position, Virginia begged her children “last time” and claimed to suffer from kidney failure.
I wrote: “They gave me four days to live, and they took me to a hospital specializing in urology.
“I think it is important to point out that when the school bus driver comes, your car drives 110 km per hour while we were slowing down for a turn, regardless of what your car makes, it may also be a box of tin.”
Read more Virginia Giovry
Virginia said she was “ready to go” – but “not even see my children.”
She continued to thank her supporters for being a “big part” in her life.
In the risk of the position on Monday evening, the former lawyer in Virginia said it was “a very bad situation.”
Brad Edwards, who represented my mother in her previous legal situations, said she “hopes to get better news in the coming days” and that he hopes to wander with good medical care.
“Virginia has been in a serious accident and received medical care in the hospital.
“It greatly appreciates support and the wishes of people send it.”
Details of the accident are separate and not clear where or when it happened.
Abi Virginia said earlier that he was “praying” for his daughter, who claims to have separated from her three teenage children after separating from her husband.
This comes after she accused Prince Andrew of sexual assault as she was seventeen years old while traveling with Andrew Bido Epstein and Gisslene Maxwell.
A notorious picture of the trio – which Andrew claimed to know nothing – showed the shameful Duke that he smiled while caught in Virginia by her veil.
Andrew had survived the battle of a tight court for the claims, and three years ago, I paid millions of mother In a court settlement, with the refusal of sexual assault charges.
This was the first time that the Duke was destroyed on his relationship with Epstein and Maxwell.
He had previously defended his friendship with Paedo as “serious useful results” away from the allegations of rape.

6

6
Virginia filed a lawsuit against Andrew in August 2021.
This was the first time that you had a procedure against it after offering allegations in 2011.
She claims that she was trading and forced sex with Andrew for the first time at Maxwell's home in London after a night at Trump.
My mom also claimed that she had to have sex with the Duke on at least two occasions by Maxwell and Ebstein.
She claims that she is afraid of her life when she was forced to have sex with Andrew, who is accused of being aware of her age and status as a sexual tracing. “
In an interview with the notorious Newsnight five years ago, Andrew pledged to help the investigation of Epstein and Detty Maxwell distorted.
But the Duke ignored the repeated calls to tell us the authorities of what he knows about the criminal Paedo Epstein behavior.
Who is Virginia Giovry?

Virginia Roberts – Now Virginia Giovry, 41, is an Australian American campaign and a prominent victim of sex trafficking ring in Jeffrey Epstein.
I have made claims against Prince Andrew, Duke of York, as well as the social Brett Gissillan Maxwell – the former Jeffrey Epstein.
Joffrey claimed in the court documents that it was purchased by Maxwell, 63, the daughter of the disgraceful business pole Robert Maxwell, as a “sexual slave” of adolescents for Ibstein.
A manuscript was issued a few hours before the death of Epstein, which added to more than 2000 documents from a suspended lawsuit against the former financier and his colleagues.
Legal documents were issued in a defamation case that included Giux, which claimed in court documents that Prince Andrew was sleeping with it three times.
In 2019, Virginia Roberts claimed that she had sex with Prince Andrew in a toilet when she was seventeen years old, after a night in which he claimed to fly with Vodka at London Club.
On February 15, 2022, it was announced that Prince Andrew settled the lawsuit – making him a degrading court battle.
In his interview in New Zoli, Andrew claimed that he had cut ties with Epstein in December 2010.
He said he did not see or speak to Epstein after they were photographed as he wandered around Central Park in New York City, shortly after Paedo was released from prison for children's sex.
But new emails between the spouses appeared earlier this year of February 2011, two months after Andrew claimed that they stopped calling.
In one, Andrew wrote: “Stay in close contact and we will play more soon.”
Andrew denied committing any violations and rejecting allegations against him.
Epstein took his private life in prison while waiting for trial on charges of sex in 2019.
Maxwell is serving a 20 -year prison sentence to conspire with him to abuse sexual minors.

6

6