Alleged Las Vegas MS-13 gang leader linked to 11 murders arrested on Long Island

Alleged Las Vegas MS-13 gang leader linked to 11 murders arrested on Long Island

Entertainment



The Ministry of Justice said on Wednesday that the US authorities arrested an alleged leader in the local MS-13 gang, which had been fleeing for nearly four years after being accused of a conspiracy linked to 11 murders.

Joel Vargas-Eskobar in Westbar, New York, was arrested late on Tuesday and was transferred to Nevada, where he was initially charged in a federal indictment 2021.

The authorities are seen after the arrest of the MS-13 leader in Virginia on March 27. Q/Public Prosecutor Pamela Bondi

Prosecutors are looking for his trial with three participating accused, all of whom are alleged members of the gang, according to court documents.

“This terrorist illegally entered our country and was accused of organizing 11 murders – under the leadership of President Trump, we will not be comfortable until this terrorist organization and its members are completely dismantled behind,” Public Prosecutor Bam Bondi said in a statement.

The Ministry of Justice gave the Trump administration a priority for issues involved in drug gangs and criminal gangs associated with illegal immigration.

Joel Vargas-Eskobar in Westbar, New York, was arrested late on Tuesday and was transferred to Nevada, where he was initially charged in a federal indictment 2021. AFP via Getty Images
Joel Vargas-Eskobar is accused of illegally entering the United States, according to the Public Prosecutor Pam Bondi. Gety pictures

Vargas-ascobar, which was identified as a leader of the MS-13 ParkView angle operating outside Nevada and California, faces blackmail, killing and gun, according to the indictment.

It has not yet entered an appeal.

Vargas-ascobar directly connects the killing of two in 2017.



Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *