Didi slapped new charges of prostitution and sex smuggling just one month before his trial.
Sean John Combs, known for his theatrical name Didi, is preparing for trial in New York on May 5.
3

3

3
Prosecutors claim that the rapper has recruited and transferred and forced this victim to engage in sex and prostitution from 2021 to 2024.
The 55 -year -old denied these allegations and his legal team claimed that the prescribed activities were “mutual”.
“These are not new allegations or new defendants,” said the CBS News team, the BBC.
“These are the same individuals, long -term former girlfriends, who participated in relations with mutual consent.
“This was their own sexual life, which is determined by approval, not coercion.”
Dead in a trial for sex trafficking, extortion, and transportation to engage in prostitution.
The new charges will bring the total number against it up to five.
The feeling of music was arrested in September last year in A. New York City The hotel hours after relaxation was seen in Central Park.
The charges came less than a year after a lawsuit was accused by Cassi Cassi Ventura, rapper of herstery and sexually for years.
This lawsuit motivated a set of other allegations made by the alleged victims of the musician.
Some allegations included that he recorded videos of blackmail in the events and that the victims have been so desirable that they need IV drops to recover.
He was placed on the Great Jury accusation regulations against Sean “Didi” Koms after his arrest in New York.
According to the public prosecutors, Koms gave the wild parties called “alien attacks” as he was flying in sex workers for days of loud sessions.
But once the party arrives, the workers will be coerced money And intimidating the performance of unreliable illnesses, claiming the indictment.
Since his arrest, disgraceful rapper Didi was imprisoned in Hell of mice prison He also awaits the trial.
He had a shocking offer of $ 50 million, which was rejected by the judge.
Representatives of the prosecution argued that the besieged hip -hop men were a threat to society and urged the judge to keep him imprisoned.
Sex accused accused crime Empire, Combs denied these allegations caused by a period of months.
Earlier this year, Hip Hop music lawyer resigned from the legal team dramatically, as the rapper drowned in a new crisis earlier this year.
Anthony Rico issued a mysterious statement saying that he “cannot continue.”
Rico issued a sudden proposal to withdraw from the lawyer on Friday in New York.
The lawyer’s message to the court included a hidden message that hinted at the reason for the overthrow of Didi.
He said his proposal: “Although I submitted to Shawn Compass at a high level of legal representation expected by the court, without any circumstances, I cannot continue to work effectively as a consultant to Shawn Combs.”
Ricco added: “There are sufficient reasons (related to the protection provided by the lawyer/customer concession) to be briefly in my request to withdraw as a lawyer in this case.”
Evidence against Sean “Didi” Comles
The investigation of the Federal Sex trafficking for months was crowned against Sean Combs in a incendiary indictment that was not neglected last year. Combs was subjected to one of the blackmail and one charge of sex by force, fraud, or coercion, and a number of transportation to engage in prostitution. Behind those legal charges, a mountain lies one of the alleged evidence of threat, violence and the horrific abuse of its fame. The indictment is claimed:
- Rain “I was offended, threatened and coercive on women and others around him to fulfill his sexual desires, protect his reputation, and hide his behavior.”
- A criminal institution has created its members and colleagues participated, and they tried to engage, among other crimes, sex trafficking, forced work, kidnapping, burning, bribery, and obstruction of justice. “
- The rapper attacked women through “beating, punching, clouds, throwing things in, and kicking them.”
- Combs manipulated “Women to participate in the highly coordinated offers for sexual activity with male commercial sex workers” called “Off Offs”.
- The “frightening displacements” were “regularly”, and sometimes it lasted for several days, and often includes many commercial sex workers.
- During the processes, “he distributed a variety of materials under control of the victims, partly to keep the victims obedient and compatible.”
- After a strange displacement, rain and victims received “IV fluids to recover from physical effort and drug use.”
- In March 2024, during the searches of his homes in Miami and Los Angeles, “law enforcement has seized various supplies, including drugs and more than 1,000 bottles of pediatric oil and lubricants.”
- While separating from the alien attacks, they threw Kums, “Thin, and things were thrown at the victims, sometimes with their hair …
- He also used the “sensitive, liberated, and criminal” recordings that he made during the displacement operations as “a guarantee to ensure the continued obedience and silence of the victims.”
- Kumz himself “waving firearms to intimidate and threaten others, including victims and misuse witnesses.”
- During search operations for his homes, “law enforcement was seized by firearms and ammunition, including three of the AR-15 with deformed serial numbers, as well as the DRUM magazine.”
- He associated with him, “Help him in determining the position of victims who tried to escape from abuse and contact with them.”
- When the witnesses of ill -treatment threatened his authority or reputation, he and members and colleagues of the Foundation “are involved in violence, threats of violence, threats of financial harm and reputation, and verbal abuse. Violence included this kidnapping and intentional burning.”